Infomation extracted from the contract between TMAA with Holiday Inn. Read this page before making your reservation
7095 Woodbine Avenue, Markham, Ontario L3R 1A3 Canada
Hotel Phone: 905-474-0444 or 1-800-387-3303
We are pleased to offer you negotiated rates for Tak Ming Alumni global Reunion 2010. Your Negotiated Rates include the following valued added complimentary services:
- Each room equipped with iron & board, mini fridge, spacious desk with ergonomic chair, coffee maker, color TV/Movies/Video games
- Internet access in every guest room and daily morning newspaper(Mon-Sat)
- Use of a large indoor pool, whirlpool, and fitness center
- Enrollment into priority Club Rewards, upon request
- Complimentary Covered Parking
- complimentary Parking for charter buses from Eastern USA alumni
|ROOM TYPE||Regular Rate||Group Rate||Check In Date||Check Out Date||Total # Guestrooms|
|Total Room Nights/Day for reservation, first-come-first-serve basis||Tot Room Nights/Day||80|
- Upgrade to Executive or family Suite will be an extra charge of $25.00 per room per night.
- Guests can enjoy the same rates before or after the Eastern Provinces Tour (1-Aug-2010) and before or after Banquet Event (24-Jul-2010).
- All reservations must be made by April 23, 2010, the latest, to receive this rate but subject to availability.
- Our alumni are advised to make reservation with personal credit card as earlier as possible, payable only when you check-in or no-show without proper cancellation.
These rates are net non-commissionable, based on single/double occupancy, subject to applicable taxes and fees and quoted in Canadian dollars.
Our alumni can make reservation through one of the following ways:
Our alumni making reservations through the web-link will only be allowed booking of the specific 3-night period(that is, 23-Jul to 26-Jul-2010) per our contract. This is necessary in order to establish the initial booking record of the guest in compliance with the group rate setup in their system. Once this online reservation is successful and you have obtained the confirmation reference number, you can make subsequent change to the booking period to the one of your choice. However, these subsequent changes will need to be made through telephone or email to the Hotel Reservation Desk.
If any of our alumni have problem to get their reservations done at TMA preferential group rate, please ask the Hotel Reservation Desk to transfer the call to the Sales Manager, Sally or to call Sally Abdelmasih's direct line at (905)-307-3048. She will try her best to handle the reservation to your satisfaction.
Check In/Check Out Time
Check-in time begins at 3:00 pm. Guests may check in earlier depending on occupancy levels and availability. In order to streamline the check-in process, we would appreciate receiving arrival times for your Group if they are available. check-out time is 12:00 noon.
|Individual to pay own room, tax, and incidentals. The individual's credit card will be required to complete the booking and to guarantee each room booked.|